Located in Ann Arbor, MI, Hudson is a rapidly growing law firm with offices nationwide. We are searching for an immigration attorney to be trained in employment-based immigration, including I-140 RFE responses.
This position is an excellent opportunity for new graduates to receive training and exposure to the field of federal law and work on cases related to the advancement of the interests of the United States. We encourage long term commitment and ideal applicants should be able to work 40 hours every week.
- Handle I-140 RFE responses
- Manage various projects and deadlines
- Negotiate, prepare, and revise documents
- Explain legal languages to clients
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions
- Provide training to companies and individuals on substantive legal topics and updates about new immigration laws and regulations
- Assist with the marketing of existing services
- Provide input on new services and market strategies
Compensation and Benefits
We provide competitive compensation, overtime pay and excellent benefits. Our comprehensive benefit plan includes:
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 4-6 weeks of paid maternity leave through disability insurance plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Optional 401 (K)
- Gym membership
- Paid leaves and paid holidays
- Have a JD degree
- Be active in bar association(s)
- Have excellent writing skills
Internship or work experience in a variety of employment-based immigration law matters
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hudson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action firm, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.