Hudson Group is seeking entry level Legal and Creative Writing Specialists. This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates to receive training and exposure to the field of federal law and work on cases related to the advancement of the interests of the United States. Ideal applicants should be able to work 40 hours every week.
Hudson grows at over 50% each year and the multiple openings for this position are all due to rapid growth. Because of the continuous high growth, there are excellent opportunities for advancement into leadership and other positions. Most senior editors and team leaders (compensated at over $50,000/year with bonuses and benefits), were promoted in just one to two years with the company.
- Drafting and preparation of technical/legal documents and letters.
- Performing technical and legal research.
- Strong computer skills.
- Professional writing or editing experience.
- A degree in a writing-related undergraduate or graduate program.
Compensation and Benefits
Hudson provides competitive compensation and great benefits. Annual base salary ranges from $32,000 to $38,000. We also provide various monetary awards and overtime pay.
Our comprehensive benefit plan includes:
- Short term and long term disability insurance;
- 4-6 weeks of paid maternity leave through disability insurance plan;
- Health, dental and vision insurance;
- Optional 401 (K);
- Gym membership reimbursement; and
- Paid leaves and paid holidays.
- Excellent writing / editing skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated professional demeanor.
- Ability to understand the researches in various fields.
Please submit a resume including references along with a writing sample to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hudson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action firm, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Annual base salary ranges from $32,000 to $38,000 with various monetary awards and overtime pay.